Why Join The Chamber?
According to a recent nationwide study, people who were told that a particular small business was a member of its local chamber, were 44% more likely to rate it favorably than when respondents were not told of chamber affiliation. Respondents were also 63% more likely to want to purchase goods or services from a small business that is a chamber member.
So… Membership in the St Marys Area Chamber of Commerce does make sense for your business!
The St Marys Chamber has proven itself as the single most effective volunteer, non-profit organization committed to helping solve today’s complex business and community problems. You as a business or professional person have a stake in this area and you can best safeguard your interest by working with others through the Chamber.
At the Chamber, we do not just talk about the future...we shape it. That is why we need you and you need us. Together we can blend our talents to insure a better community.
What do I get for my Membership Dues Investment?
- Free Listing in the Membership Directory.
- Free Listing on the Chamber’s Website with a Free Link to your website.
- Referrals—the Chamber staff ONLY refers St Marys Chamber members.
- Membership Decal to display your support of the community at your business.
- Weekly Chambergram newsletter
- Weekly Email Updates
- A Chamber that will be an advocate for the business community on issues of importance to your business.
- A Chamber that will work with you to advance the economic growth, well being and quality of life of our members and the community.
- Free opportunities to promote your business through Welcome Home to St Marys, attending Business Ribbon Cuttings, After Hours and other networking events; and other promotions throughout the year.
- Opportunities to promote your business at very affordable prices such as an event sponsorship, co-op advertising opportunities, membership directory or on the website; Sponsorships and more.
And There's More
Because the chamber is working to keep our membership dues affordable for even the smallest business, and want to see our members get their money’s worth, sponsorship opportunities are available and allow our members to get their name out to a more targeted group such as to our membership.
Your Chamber Works Hard for Our Members and this Community
We are always working to give our members more opportunities to promote their business with Welcome Home to St Marys, the Annual Golf Outing and more.
We are working to enhance Community Pride through the annual SummerFest and other worthwhile efforts.
We are working to enhance Education by promoting opportunities to support our local schools, promoting efforts of the Business Advisory Council (a partnership between the Chamber, the City of St Marys and the St Marys City School District), and working with our educators to improve the image and opportunities at the St Marys area schools.
We are working to get the St Marys name out to Wright State University students, residents, prospective residents and businesses and to the world.
We are working to improve the Quality of Life in the St Marys Area through the support and promotion of the St Marys SummerFest, the Annual Fall Festival/Walk With Nature, WinterFest, Bluesfest, Waynestock, Grand Lake Marathon and many more.
We are working to be the “Voice for Business” in the St Marys and to keep our members informed through luncheons and forums.
We are working in Economic Development by building relationships, promoting our City and County better through multiple Marketing efforts.
We are a hardworking Chamber that you can be proud of being a part of!